ORDER & DELIVERY TERMS
Thank you for shopping with us. Please read the following information before proceeding with your order. By placing an order with us you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions which may be amended at any time.
You can order and pay online by Mastercard, Visa and PayPal.
Only the products listed in the shop section are available to purchase and are subject to availability at time of ordering. When ordering crisps or snacks the minimum order quantity is one case of a particular item. Unfortunately we cannot offer cases of mixed products for sale. When ordering merchandise (e.g. T-shirt) the minimum order is 1 unit.
Every care has been taken to ensure that the product descriptions, specifications, and colours are correct.
ORDER DESPATCH UK
Estimated delivery times within the UK are up to 10 business days from receipt of order and are subject to availability. Crisps and snacks are delivered by courier service Monday – Friday 9am -5.00pm and require a signature on delivery. If no one is available to sign for the goods a card will be left and one further attempt will be made. We cannot arrange Saturday or Sunday deliveries or give estimated times of delivery. Goods can only be left without a signature with the customer’s prior consent and at their own risk. Please give details on the message section of the order page.
Merchandise items will be sent via standard postal service and are subject to availability. No special delivery requirements can be accommodated. Delivery times are up to 10 business days.
Please ensure delivery address details are correct and complete – including the postcode.
REPUBLIC OF IRELAND
Tayto (NI) Ltd does not own the Trade Mark Tayto brand name for the Republic of Ireland and we are sorry but we are unable to ship any Tayto branded goods to the Republic Of Ireland.
We can ship certain items abroad. Estimated delivery times from receipt of order are as follows:
• Europe – please allow 10 business days
• USA – please allow 10 business days
• Canada, Australia, Far East etc. – please allow 2-3 weeks.
• In most instances goods are shipped using a standard parcel service. We cannot give exact dates or times of delivery. Please ensure delivery address details are correct and complete including any area codes, postcodes etc.
• Occasionally parcels sent overseas are intercepted by Customs. This may result in extra import duties and taxes, which are levied once the package reaches the destination. Any such additional Customs charges must be borne by the recipient.
Every effort is made to ensure your product will arrive in a satisfactory condition. If you are not entirely satisfied with an item please contact us at.
Your statutory rights are not affected.